Varca Beach is located on the coastline of Arabian Sea, a little bit south from Benulim Beach and a little north from Zalor Beach. This beach simply adorns the entire Goa with its 10 kms stretch of marvelous white sand covering seashore and the glittering blue waves hugging the coast. The place is extremely calm and peaceful. This place is always attracted by beach lovers and honeymoon couples as one can spend time in enjoying boat trips and watching dolphins on the river Sal. In brief, this beach is a perfect location for tourists looking for peace and serenity.
How to reach:
- Dabolim International Airport is 30 km from Varca beach which connecting major part of india and world.
- Distance from Panaji is about 41 km
- Margao ls 10 km from beach. And beach is asecible from margao threw kadamba bus service,
- You can also take pre-paid taxis which are available at both railway station and airport. There is also an option of renting Scooter, bike, car or jeep a on per day basis . Choose as per your convenience.
- Boat cruises.
- Dolphin watching.
- Entertaining and informative tours and excursions around Goa.
- Yoga classes
Nearest tourist places:
- Legacy of Menino Jesus,
- Zalor Beach,
- Benaulim beach